Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Neighbors Barking Dog

What do you do when it is 3AM and every morning the neighbors dog wakes you up barking? This is every morning. It is early morning and every night as well. I like animals, but how do you sleep through the constant barking? Is the dog cold (it is 42 degrees outside)? Is the dog thirsty? Is the dog hungry? I have gone to my back door and shouted at the dog to be quiet, but to no avail. Do I go over to the neighbors house in the middle of the night and ask them to do something with the dog? Do I call animal control or ASPCA? What do I do? The neighbors behind me and on the other side have dogs and you don't hear them. It is frustrating enough to make this snowbird cry especially since I do the 40 hour work week! I'M GOING TO MAKE COFFEE, GET MY KNITTING OUT AND THINK THIS THROUGH!

No comments: