Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Lovelies and More Lovelies






























These "lovelies" have been added to my stash to make a summer short-sleeve (Lacy Tee) top and the other will be a 3/4 length sleeve sweater for winter. I have my heart set on the 3/4 length sleeve Cabaret Raglan by Norah Gaughan in The Best of Interweave Knits (page 79). Going to make it out of Knit Picks Swish Superwash above. Knit Picks had a great picture of the sweater in this purple. LUV LUV LUV IT!! Did I say how much I love the sweater and the yarn and the color of the yarn? The summer short-sleeve (Lacy Tee) will be out of the Reynolds Saucy Sport turquoise--both found at Patternworks. So I will add these to my knitting basket and work on them when I finish a couple of childrens sweaters for charity and the white baby blanket. I can't wait to start these two projects.
*
KNITTER BAD HABIT DEFINED: finding something else we adore and immediately want to knit the item of our adoration while another project goes unfinished.
*
Might be a bad habit, but it keeps a knitter from getting bored. It's what I read one time called "rotation". Work one project, put it down. Pick up another project, put it down. Go back to the first project and so on and so on....
*
I kind of like the rotation excuse for multiple projects myself.

No comments: