Friday, May 16, 2008

T G I F!

I T'S F R I D A Y! Finally! It's been busy the last two weeks. Have been in physical therapy three times a week for lower back. It is helping some, but pain is still there. So PT this morning and then back to the doctor for discussion and then off to work I go to finish my 40 hours.
*
Working on two pairs of socks and will post some updates this weekend when my photographer of choice (hubby) can make some time to take pictures for me. Oh yes, I did buy some more sock yarn and it is LOVELY! Just could not help myself and I have my eye on some more that I just saw this morning blogging around that I may have to add to my stash!
*
Update on Sam (see picture posted earlier of my sisters rescue dog)! He has gone from about 8 lbs at rescue to 35 lbs and is about 5 months old. Wonder how much Sam will weigh in about one year? He is growing like a weed!

No comments: